Come and join us at the Edmonton Construction Association (ECA) located at 10215 - 176 Street at 4 pm and hear an overview by some of the facilitators from EllisDon, Chandos, PCL, Supreme Steel, Arpi's, Dialog, SMP, AI, and Holo-Blok on ECA's Digital Project Delivery (DPD) Course.
This course was under Roddy Handa of Holo-blok's direction and included content and facilitation from:
- Aaron Schneider *, Arpi's North
- Brittany Mendiuk *, Alberta Infrastructure
- Chris Barr *, Dialog
- Dan Doherty, PCL Construction
- Hunter Etherington *, Chandos Construction
- Keith Hollands, U of A
- Maryan Miganeh
- Mirra Lee Maheden *, EllisDon
- Nick Dang *, SMP Engineering
- Rafael Lucero, Alberta Infrastructure
- Roddy Handa *, Holo-Blok
- Ron Heigh *, Supreme Group
- Roger Buksa *, Arpi's North
- Shafraaz Kaba, Ask for a Better World
- Vincent Plourd *, Chandos Construction
Round table panelists are the names with the * and italics
Please come for some networking and a flyover of what industry is asked the ECA for education-wise on BIM/VDC and digital deliverables.
At the bottom of the above ECA sign up page, there is a link to the Alberta job grant which reduces the cost, details are in the link above.
Event Sponsored by:
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso
Please sign up for the eBIMc newsletter (link on each page of our web) for more updates and for emails of our upcoming events.