3D Coordination is a critical aspect of any project and there a number of tools to help us get there Megan Brooks and Matthew Londei will demonstrate BIM Track as a collaboration solution. You can expect to see how this tool is utilized in design and construction projects.
- See how issue management works
- Accountability with assigned issues
- The unified workflow between 2D and 3D with hyper modeling
- Real-time notification system to keep teams on track
- Transparency with all issue history recorder
- Bi-directional issue tracking workflows between BIM/CAD software programs
- Locations-based issue tracking: view issues in your model instantly
- Associate model elements to issue for lightweight issue exchange
Come join us at Dialog on November 21st, from 6 to 8 pm to hear how Megan Brooks uses BIM Track for Better Coordination and downstream a better building!
DIALOG is located at 100, 10237 - 104 Street NW
Event Sponsored by:
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso
Please sign up for the eBIMc newsletter (link on each page of our web) for more updates and for emails of our upcoming events.